Selecting the best conference meeting rooms makes a tremendous difference to the outcome of your event.
Some companies book a general venue in haste then later regret it because they were not offered specialist facilities and not helped to plan and prepare their conference.
Expert advice from professionals such as the team at Lane End Conference Centre UK will ensure a successful outcome for your event.
Lane End Conference Centre in the Chilterns, Buckinghamshire has at least 40 years’ experience of hosting conferences. The team helps businesses and other organisations to hold highly effective and enjoyable conferences, training and teambuilding events.
Need help to plan and prepare your conference? Here are some important points to consider:
- Start with your goal in mind – what do you want your conference to achieve? How will you measure its success? What will be your KPIs?
- How big will the conference need to be? How many delegates? How big will the main room and breakout rooms need to be? What would be the best layout – theatre, U-shaped, cabaret?
- How many delegates will need overnight accommodation? How many nights?
- Will any special travel arrangements need to be put in place? What about dining, car parking, free high speed broadband?
- What else will your delegates need? It is important to think about quiet study facilities, sport and fitness, teambuilding and leisure activities.
Lane End Conference Centre offers the very latest in business meeting rooms at a peaceful 26-acre countryside location easily accessible by motorway. It is just one hour’s drive from the centre of London.
Lane End residential conference centre has 34 conference meeting and breakout rooms plus 104 en-suite bedrooms – all based in five separate buildings with high quality dining facilities plus the latest in audio-visual technology for smart presentations and training.
It is not just the conference centre UK market that chooses Lane End. More and more overseas companies are choosing Lane End because it is close to the major London airports.
Lane End Conference Centre is also boosting its high speed internet access to 100 megabytes to enable even better video-conferencing so they delegates be able to keep in touch with their national and international offices more easily.
To find out more about Lane End’s hi-tech conference meeting rooms, contact Sales and Marketing Manager Heni Fourie, telephone +44 (0)845 521 3013.