Excitement is building in the final countdown to the 2012 games in London. So why not go for gold with your very own teambuilding tournament?
Teambuilding days are great for building morale and boosting the competitive spirit at your company or organisation.
Lane End Conference Centre in Buckinghamshire has joined forces with with Hi5 Events to offer new Lane-O-Lympics themed teambuilding days.
If you’ve never previously considered conference centres as teambuilding activity venues then it’s time you explored the opportunities offered at Lane End.
This popular venue is set in 26 acres of beautiful Chilterns countryside – ideal for events of all sizes. It has a huge range of residential training, teambuilding and conference facilities.
Lane End’s Lane-O-Lympics days will see teams competing in a series of challenges with gold, silver and bronze medals awarded for team success.
The team that banks the most medals at the end of the competition will be the overall winner.
• Five-a-side human table football
• Archery – with full instruction and practice
• Segway Gymkhana – competitors ride Segways around a tricky course. Penalties are given for any faults.
• Biathlon – team members travel on walking skis before firing an air rifle at an alphabet target to collect letters and score points by making words.
• Basketball Hockey Shoot – players dribble hockey balls down a slalom course then pick up a basketball and try to score baskets.
• Beach Volleyball – held on Lane End’s new sand-filled court.
• Target Tennis, Target Golf – competitors attempt to hit targets and score points.
• Sumo Wrestling – competitors in huge padded sumo suits grapple for supremacy in the best of five bouts.
Choose four of the actvities for a half-day (three hours, £75 + VAT per person) or six for a full day (£110 + VAT per person) .
For more details, please phone Lane End’s Sales and Marketing Manager Heni Fourie, telephone +44 (0)845 521 3013.